Contributed by: filbert Tuesday, July 12 2011 @ 09:00 AM CST
Pease porridge hot, pease porridge cold, Pease porridge in the pot, nine days old; Some like it hot, some like it cold, Some like it in the pot, nine days old.
(from Wikipedia[*1] )
The Obama Doctrine becomes clearer and clearer every day:
1) Hate the Rich;
2) Hate those who build aircraft (commercial, military, or private) in the United States (and, by the way, if you are not a dues-paying union member, you are not a Real American);
3) Hate peas, those who grow them, and those who eat them;
4) Hate the simple laws of economics and finance;
5) Use “compromise” as an exact synonym for “agree with me in every detail and aspect”;
6) Act as if it is in the national interest of the United States to give guns to Mexican drug gangs on the border (which of course is to be blamed on American citizens who keep and bear arms);
7) Assert that it is in the national interest of the United States to build high speed rail (presumably to speed the delivery of guns to Mexican drug gangs on the border);
8) Fearmonger and demonize political opponents as regularly as a metronome beats;
9) When in doubt, ruthlessly demagogue, exaggerate, and lie, using Obama’s daughters as political weapons when necessary.
10) “There are those who object to my setting up of ludicrous straw-man arguments to advance my mindless, thoughless, misguided feel-good disastrous agenda of nanny-state (inter)national socialism. Let me be clear to those transparent straw-men: I Won!”