Answer the following with whether you tend to agree or disagree with each of these statements:
- There is no truth, only competing agendas.
- All Western (and especially American) claims to moral superiority over Communism/Fascism/Islam are vitiated by the West’s history of racism and colonialism.
- There are no objective standards by which we may judge one culture to be better than another. Anyone who claims that there are such standards is an evil oppressor.
- The prosperity of the West is built on ruthless exploitation of the Third World; therefore Westerners actually deserve to be impoverished and miserable.
- Crime is the fault of society, not the individual criminal. Poor criminals are entitled to what they take. Submitting to criminal predation is more virtuous than resisting it.
- The poor are victims. Criminals are victims. And only victims are virtuous. Therefore only the poor and criminals are virtuous. (Rich people can borrow some virtue by identifying with poor people and criminals.)
- For a virtuous person, violence and war are never justified. It is always better to be a victim than to fight, or even to defend oneself. But ‘oppressed’ people are allowed to use violence anyway; they are merely reflecting the evil of their oppressors.
- When confronted with terror, the only moral course for a Westerner is to apologize for past sins, understand the terrorist’s point of view, and make concessions.
If you said that you agree with one or more of the statements, congratulations!
You have been brainwashed by an elaborate disinformation campaign started by the Soviets, that continues to bear fruit over a decade after the USSR collapsed of its own collectivist, totalitarian weight.
Your prize, as described by Former KGB agent and Soviet defector Yuri Bezmenov, if you choose not to fight the brainwashing, is shown in this video:
Money quote, at about 1:20 to go in the clip: "in the future, these people (those spreading lies like the above questions-ed) will be squashed like cockroaches." Oh, not by George Bush and the Right, like you believe deep down in your naive little heart. By the Marxist-Leninists, or by the Islamicists, or by some other band of totalitarian thugs.
If you believe any of the above, you are well on the way to surrendering your very right to exist. Pardon me if I don't join you in self-immolation.
Questions taken from this article at the "Armed and Dangerous" blog.[*2]
Via Instapundit and Pajamas Media[*3] .